Reserve them online!
You can now reserve your own museum pass online by selecting a specific museum or by selecting a specific date. If this is your first time using the Museum Pass Reservation System, you must click HERE to register your library card number before you can use the system.
To reserve your pass, please select by Museum or Date:
If you reserve a pass and your plans change, please click HERE or call us at 978-929-6655, option 2, to cancel, so the pass can be used by another patron.
Guidelines for museum pass reservations
• Acton 's passes may be reserved by anyone 14 years or older with a valid card from any of the member libraries of the Minuteman Library Network.
• The library card that was used to make the reservation must be presented at the Circulation Desk when the pass is picked up.
• If you reserve a pass and your plans change, please click HERE or call us at 978-929-6655, option 2, to cancel, so the pass can be used by another patron.
• Passes may be reserved up to 90 days in advance, with a limit of 2 passes per day.
• Passes may be picked up after 11 a.m. the day before use or anytime on the day of use. Saturday and Sunday Passes may be picked up after 11 a.m. on the Friday before use.
• Passes must be returned before 9 a.m. the day after use. Passes returned after hours can be placed in the book drop.
• The fine for late return is $10.00 per pass per day. If the pass is lost, there is a replacement charge of $25.00 per pass.
• Passes are made possible through the generosity of the:
Acton Garden Club, Acton Woman's Club, Friends of the Acton Libraries, Idylwilde Farms, OMR Architects, and Roche Brothers Supermarkets.
• Please check the library's web site for hours and holiday closings. As you reserve your pass you will see links to each museum's web site. Please check for their current hours of operation.
For assistance reserving a pass online, or to have a staff member reserve one for you, please call the library at 978-929-6655, option 2, and have your library card number available .